I am starting to see a few patients and will have some September appointments available. Reach out for a tele-health consultation, too! Here are some basic herbal tips in the meantime:
Office Safety Precautions in Effect During the Pandemic
My office is taking the following precautions to protect our patients and help slow the spread of COVID-19.
- We all wear masks.
- We all maintain safe distancing, except for when the needles are placed.
- Restroom soap dispensers are maintained and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
- Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in the treatment room and at the reception counter.
- We schedule appointments at specific intervals to minimize the number of people in the office.
- We ask all patients to wait in their cars or outside until no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment times.
- Credit card pads, pens and other areas that are commonly touched are thoroughly sanitized after each use. No-touch payment is available.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
- Common areas are thoroughly disinfected between patients and at the end of each day.